Monday, June 22, 2009

Dead Prez Does It Again


So I was on World Star HipHop tonight and I came across this video of
Dead Prez giving this radio interview. They were talking about how Asher Roth wasn't needed in hiphop (which i agree fully) and how Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton aren't the spokespeople of the African American population (which i also cosign). I know it's hard for some people to understand, especially now-a-days, but this isn't how the black culture should be. No I'm no racist and I do think a lot of white people can rhyme; the problem is those aren't the one's getting signed. Dead Prez is the truth if there ever was one and this song they got Stimulus Plan is just more of what they do best. I swear I've listened to this song about 5 times within the past half hour and I still haven't gotten tired of it. Just listen if you don't believe me.


No comments: