Thursday, June 11, 2009

Babys Daddys and Sex Crazed Teens

Now that I have free time during the day I've been able to catch up on some daytime television. Of course Ive been trying to keep up with my soaps and what not but what's caught my attention the most has been these so-called daytime talk shows. Now I remember when I was younger there was Jennie, Ricki Lake, Sally, Maury, all balanced and very entertaining. Now, I just don't know. Now there is only Maury and Springer followed by a slew of these tv court shows, none of them really worth any time. It seems like Maury only consists of shows like "I slept with 23 guys last week, but you're my babys daddy" or "I'm a mom who can't care of my kids, now my daughter's a whore." Really, what's the point?

1 comment:

[$ H A R O N A] said...

its amazing how this shit never gets old.