Thursday, August 13, 2009

Life Lessons

So what do you do when you regret a good time in your life? I've made many mistakes in my days but I thought I had learned what was right and what was wrong. Everyone makes stupid mistakes that they know are wrong even while it's happening, but why is that usually never enough to stop it? In my case, I took the trust of someone I considered family and ruined it. I overstepped a major boundary, and even though I can say it was purely innocent, no malicious intent behind it, I know I deserve whatever actions or feelings I receive in return. I thought that after 18 years of life, and 4 years of the same type of trouble inflicted towards me, I would know what was the wrong thing to do when it came to another. I can only live with my mistakes and hope that I can be a better person for it. It's the worst thing in the world to be hated by someone that you love, especially when it is your fault. All I can say is life takes you in so many directions and the only thing that anyone can do is go with it.

No comments: