Friday, August 14, 2009

Life Changing Moments

You never really know how good forgiveness really is until you experience it first hand. I never thought that a weight so heavy could be lifted by the understanding and assurance of another. I love my family, I love my friends, and I love the life that God has granted me. To be forgiven for even the dumbest of mistakes is so profound beyond words. I would like to think now I will go about things in a much lighter way because I know not everyone is as blessed as this particular person. I just wanted to take time out to say that this person has my highest respect and gratitude because they were able to take their anger and hurt out of the picture and forgive me. They were able to look past my transgressions and see the person that I really am inside. Even though me and this person are not the closest in the world, this person has my love and my appreciation for life. Maybe things do happen for a reason; after this occurence, I can't imagine them not.